Monday, March 27, 2017

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge

Hello Everyone, it is Tuesday, so you know that means I am back again with the Tuesday Color Challenge day at The Outlaws

The month of March we have the fabulous sponsor DigiStamps4Joy, who is offering a $10 prize to spend in their store. 





This weeks challenge chosen by Cara, a beautiful inspirational picture with so many colors to chose from. Add to the colors is the beautiful architecture and the mosaic tiles.    It was so hard to chose which direction I wanted to go with this challenge. 








   
You know it is hard to go with just one thing out of this awesome photos so I went a couple of ways.  

I used the colors, but I also used the frame from the stained glass window. While it is hard to see in the picture, I have embossed the background of this first picture.  I thought it went well with the chevron print of the pink paper.   I then complete the card with a simple mounted sentiment.  Both the sentiment and the roses are popped up with pop dots. 


While almost exactly like the first, I chose not to emboss the back ground on this card, and print the sentiment in the top right hand corner. 






I hope you will join us at The Outlawz color challenge.  I know you will have fun! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I look forward to reading your comments. They inspire me to continue to grow in my crafts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.