Friday, February 28, 2014

Rainning Hearts

Hello everyone!!!!!  Today I have for you a cute card I made combining two of my favorite business. Pinque Peacock and Sherri Baldy Stamps

I used a Sherri Baldy Stamps digital image and colored it with my brand new Prisma Colored Pencils.  After I colored her, I blended her with Gamsol to give her the fun look.  I love the pastel colors and always tend to gravitate in that direction when I color.

I love the raining hearts under the daisy, and decided I wanted them to stick out a little bit so I colored them using my glitter gel pens. 

I embellished my card using 3 Girls Jam Ribbon, a denim button and a beautiful pearl stick pin from Pinque Peacock.



3 comments:

  1. Kimberly this card is just precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly this card is just precious!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and I love Sherri Baldy! Awesome job as usual, you never disappoint!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.