Saturday, May 17, 2014

Twin Beauties ~ Sherri Baldy Stamps



Hello everyone, today is my day to post up on The Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog.   I have a fast and easy card to share with you.  For something different, I used Adobe Photoshop to color my image.  I used a filter to add some dimension to the little ladies bows.  While I love the look, I don't have the vibrant colors I normally have when I color with my Copic Markers or my Prisma Colored Pencils.   You can find this wonderful image and hundreds others on the Scrapbook Stamp Society page.  

I created the sentiment on my computer, printed it, then adorned it with small pink flowers adding white pearls to the center.  

I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the twin beauties, taking care to trim off just a little bit of their fancy bows.  I also used the Spellbinder to cut out a shadow to highlight the girls.  I adorned this with small white pearls in the top right and bottom left corners.

I do not know what the what the paper is that I used, it was pretty, had some pretty pink roses on it, and I thought this would be a nice fit.  The problem is, I covered up all of the roses with my graphic and sentiment.   





I hope you enjoyed my card, I look forward to your comments.



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.