Saturday, January 17, 2015

Love Bug Bestie Card


Hello All, 


Today I am working with another great image.  Love Bug is a cute image that I tried to turn into a fun Valentine's Day Card.  I say try, because I am not always successful in my attempts. 

Where I think I went wrong with this card is I tried to use to many colors.  I have both pink and red, and I think I should have stayed with one or the other, not both.  The heart is a doily shape from the Silhouette Store and the paper is from my stash.  I also think I should have added the bow over by the flower. 



I am always a full disclose, even if I don't like my final outcome.  this is the only way I can continue to improve my work. You can find this fun digi file here

As always, thank you for your time and your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.