Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fae Colelction ~ 613 Avenue Create

Hello again, I am back to share another great card made with a fabulous digi.  This week for  613 Avenue Create Design Team, we used the anything goes challenge to create with the digi stamps from Fitztown. If you have never shopped this store, you need to do so, they have such great digi stamps. 

This week I used the Fae collection.  It was a really hard choice to decide what I wanted to do with such a lovely image. 



A lovely image deserves lovely paper to go with her. So I turned to Tsunami Rose and used one of her printable journal sheets (Polished Lackluster)for the back ground paper, then one of her printable flowers for the layer flower in the top right hand corner. 

Be sure to stop by the  613 Avenue Create blog and enter the challenge. We would love to see what you can create. 



2 comments:

  1. Pointed ears. -- she must be a fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, I love Digi stamps. I'd not heard of this 613 avenue creat till now. I'll be checking them out my friend. Love your card. Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.