Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge

Hello Everyone, it is Tuesday, so you know what that means.  It is Tuesday Color Challenge day at The Outlaws

The month of March we have the fabulous sponsor DigiStamps4Joy, who is offering a $10 prize to spend in their store. 




This weeks challenge chosen by Jacqui  and we needed to used 3 of the five fabulous colors in the photo.  Look at all of those colors.  It was so hard to chose just three. 








This week I focused on the blues and oranges for my card.   I got a little more green in the paper than  had intended, but still have met the color challenges I do believe.  This is just s simple fold card, and then I added the image on just half the outside fold.   



I finished off the card with some blue pearls on the outside and a stamped flourish on the inside. 




I hope you will join us at The Outlawz color challenge.  I know you will have fun! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I look forward to reading your comments. They inspire me to continue to grow in my crafts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.