Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlawz

It is Tuesday Color Challenge Time with the Outlawz.  This week we have a wonderful photo of awesome colors to use as our inspiration.  Use what ever you desire from the colors to the patterns to gain your inspiration.  Then come on over and share it with everyone at the Outlawz. 

We have some lovely digis from Mari Digital Designs to share with you this month! Our sponsor has given us three lovely digis to play with and we will give those digis to our lucky winner!  Please make sure you check out Mari Digis Store to see her wonderful work. 


 Mari Digis

Look at this fabulous set of pictures from AJ.  There is so much here to inspire you to create.  Fabulous colors and even some wonderful patterns, and don't forget the flowers.  


I drew my inspiration not only from the colors, but also from the many ties hanging on that hanger.  One of the first things I thought of was a masculine card.  I have such a difficult time with masculine cards.  So I did a pinterest search to help me along.  In the end, I came up with this super fast and easy, yet simple card. 




Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.