Saturday, February 12, 2011

Creations by Gill M Challenge

I created this simple layout for a challenge I found on the “Creations by Gill Mblog.  You will find her blog by clicking on this link.  I followed the sketch she provided and used a picture of my new granddaughter Alivia Gwen.  The paper I used is from the Colorbok Collection. I chose these two sheets because the printed paper says family and the other, simply because it matched the printed paper. The hearts are cut out of a scrap pink that I had left from something else and I do not recall what collection it was from. The pink flowers, similar to the flowers in the printed-paper and are just some embellishments I picked up at Michael’s, as are the three gemstones in the top left hand corner.

2 comments:

  1. Kimberley - wow thats an excellent take on my sketch - well done and such a lovely page layout - what a cutie! Thank you for joining in the challenge and hope to see you back again for the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a picture of a sleeping baby! Love your new baby page and your vinyl. Cricuts are just the most exciting thing! Glad you are getting into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.