Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cutting With Vinyl

Each day is a new challenge with my new Cricut.  My husband and I are hockey fans and we follow our local USHL hockey team out of Lincoln. I used my cricut to cut out two hockey players in the face off position to place on the back window of my husband’s truck. 
I used the cricut vinyl in white at about 6” tall.  I weld the puck to one stick, but not both for ease of placement on the window. I used the Sports Mania cartridge for the players and the puck.

The results are in the pics below.  


2 comments:

  1. They turned out great, Kimberly. i haven't tried the vinyl yet, because I didn't know what I wanted to cut. what a great job. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME! great work hockey players would be a pretty trick thing to cut I imagine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.