Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Birthday Card

I have seen so many layouts that have flowers added to them and I have always wanted to try it myself. So, I set out to do something I have never done. Create a flower card. A simple cut using my cricut gave me the scalloped edges on the card, I wanted to add some additional color, so I cut two scalloped squares and layered them on top of the card front. Before I glued down the layer scalloped squares, I created the flowers, tied some floral wire around them and made sure I left the wire long enough that I could secure it down good with the ATG. For the inside, I used a friendship stamp with some embossing powder and some silver stickles paint to complete the card. On the front, I will use some silver embossing powder for a simple Happy Birthday message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.