Sunday, May 22, 2011

A couple more sample cards

I have been spending a great deal of time playing with the few Cricut Cartridges that I have and trying to come up with nice ways to make some nice note cards for gifts and other uses.  Here are a couple that I came up with.
The gold one I used a Spellbinders die to cut the tag and then used the Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes to make the monogram for the center. Everything else is just card stock. Funny thing is, when I bought this pad of paper, then got it home, I really did not like it as much as I thought I did in the store. I am now finding other uses for the papers and making it work to my advantage.


The purple flourish is cut using the Cindy Loo cartridge.  I am wondering however, if this would look better if I did it on a card color other than white.  I think the white might distract to much from the beauty of the flourish.
Back to the craftroom to do some more samples to see what I like better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.