Monday, September 19, 2011

Just for You Tag

I belong to a swap group that does a monthly tag swap.  This month we were to chose any stamp and use it on our tag.  Therefore, I dug out one of my newest Stampin’ Up Stamp sets and set out to work.

I did not want the tag to be the plain flat tag, so I decided to emboss it.  I still did not like it.  It did not pop to me.  So I took my Dew Drop ink and inked the bottom on my embossing folder then I embossed the tag.  I really like the looks of the tag once I did that.  Im thinking, it would have been better to use the Olive Green ink, but I know that color would not come off my embossing folder as easily as the Dew Drop ink did.  So I chose a color that complemented the flowers in the second layer.   I topped it all off with the addition of a white rosé at the top of the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.