Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 5






I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose - July 5


Let me start of my posting by wishing Daisy a VERY Happy Birthday.  I hope your day was extra special Daisy. 


Check out Daisy's video on other Design Team Members creations and the papers we each used. 



Here is the card that I created from today sketch. 





I love all of Daisy's papers, and this one is no different.  The beautiful muted colors of the images and the musical notes running through the back ground just scream "use me".  I paired her beautiful paper with a deep yellow back ground and added green accents to bring out the green in the back ground.  I complimented the birthday card by  adding golden pearls and a silk flower.

For this card, I used one of Daisy's printable, you can find all of her papers in her shop here.  I also encourage you to join the I Love Sketches by Tsunami  Rose Facebook group by clicking on this link.


Please take the time to visit each of my Design Team Sisters.  You will find their blogs listed below.  I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.