Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Exciting News ~ My Whimsical Little World

I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to join My Whimsical Little World design team.  Paola has some of the cutest designs that will be great for cards and scrapbook pages.  I am so excited to share with you some of my first projects (coming soon).  Check out her designs on her blog, and her Esty store, Paola's Papers.  You will find more than just designs on her Etsy store, she also has some other fun crafty things. 


To see more creative projects please stop by My Whimsical Little Worlds design team sisters blogs. You will be seeing some great projects coming up.  


My Whimsical Little World Design Team Members



Thanks for stopping by, and please come back soon!  




1 comment:

  1. So very happy that you are part of the team Kimberly! :) It is going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.