Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dress UP

Today is my day to post up on the wonderful My Besties Design Team Blog.  Today I have completed something so much different than I normally do.  Generally, I just do cards, but with the holidays coming up, I wanted to try something different. So I made this adorable little lady into a cute french fry box.  

She is colored up using my Copic Markers, then embellished using flowers at her feet and the top right hand corner of the box.  I added a nice bow, and a pretty pearl button to finish off the look. 

This box will be perfect to cheer someone up with a couple of homemade cookies added. 




You can find this adorable bestie and more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store. 

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.