Monday, October 6, 2014

My Whimsical Little World New Releases

October 6, 2014 New Releases


Today is new release Monday at My Whimsical Little World.  I have three fun cards to share with you today.  All three of my digital images were colored with my Photoshop program.  Papers used are from my stash, and I have no idea what stack they are from, or what the names of them are.  the fun Turkey card is a Silhouette Shape card designed by Lori Whitlock.  

  




Spooky Owl 


Thanksgiving Cupcake 

                    
Be sure to visit these blogs to see other awesome designs created with these same digis and more.  
Karen and Martha


Do not forget to stop by the main blog and check out the free designs Paola has created for your use. Also be sure to join us on the Facebook Group and share your own wonderful creations and take part in our  challenges! 



My Whimsical Little World 
Design Team Members

 Lisa


Thanks for stopping by, and please come back soon!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.