Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Easter

Hello again, I am back to share another great card made with a fun digi.  This week for  613 Avenue Create Design Team, we used the anything goes challenge to create with the digi stamps from Rick St. Dennis.  This digital image is called Precious Pinx.  

Now, with the name of the wonderful image, how could I not finish her off in beautiful soft pastel pinks.  I wish I could remember the name of the paper I used for the back ground, but, at last, I can't.  Anyways, it is double sided, so, I thought that would be perfect to make a beautiful flower to add to the card. Thus making it look quite springy.  I finished off the card by adding a fun and very suitable sentiment from Create with TLC




Be sure to stop by the  613 Avenue Create blog and enter the challenge. We would love to see what you create. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly - what a cute project you made with the RSD image! I love his images -always something I can find to play with! Like the papers you chose and using the reverse to make a flower is a great detail. And that sentiment - LOVE it!
    Your 613 teamie...
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.