Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Big Eyed Bestie ~ Spring Has Sprung

This is the perfect image for me to use right now.  Img510 is an adorable young lady just perfect for spring.  The last few days have been so nice here, and the trees have started to bloom.   I have really enjoyed working with this Big Eyed Bestie as I enjoy the nice spring weather.  

Just look how pretty these trees are.  I took these pictures while I was out on my walk today. 



These pretty trees really helped put me in the mood to make a nice spring card! 


I colored the bestie using Photoshop.  I always struggle with this, but I always have a lot of fun.  In this case, I struggled getting the right colors.  Once I was happy with the coloring, I saved the image and imported it into my SIL software and traced her.  Once I had her traced, I added an offset and cut her out.   Believe it or not, matching the colors in the digi with papers I had was much easier than I had anticipated.  Made for a quick and easy card.  I complimented my card with with three tiny roses and three small strands of pearls.   The end result a nice spring card ready for a sentiment when needed. 

I hope you enjoy! 

Kimberly  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.