Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bestie with Sunflowers

I have a thought process going with this image, though, to be fair, my thought process doesn't always come to fruition.  What started out as a card, has turned into a tag, with thoughts of what else I can do with it.  My processes don’t always work out, to say the least, but the fun behind trying something new and exciting is always on my mind.  Such as with this little beauty from Sherri Baldy.  Isn’t she (Img830)just the cutest little thing popping up out of a barrel holding a hand full of sun flowers. 

Coloring her with my Prisma Colored Pencils, (my blending is getting better) my thoughts were to add sunflowers along side her to accent the flowers in the digi.  As you can see, that didn’t work out. So I thought, we will turn it into a tag, and use it with a larger project I have in mind.  Think burlap and more sun flowers and hemp twine!


For now, some simple fall leaves and burlap flowers complete this project. But look for more soon!   





2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and image, love the hessian flowers!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.