Monday, October 27, 2014

My Whimsical Little World ~ October 27th New Releases

October 27, 2014 New Releases



Today is another new release day at My Whimsical Little World. this week, I have two cute cards to share with you.  Both are created close to the same as they are invites for a Thanksgiving party.  

The first, the Pilgrim Worm, a cute little worm thankful for the nice big juicy apple he is about the devour.  This digital image was colored with Photoshop then cut out using my Cameo.  Fast and easy.  The beautiful sentiment is also a Studio Files.  It is designed to be a cut file, however, I filled in the color and did a print and cut. 

 
The second file, Pumpkin Pie is created in much the same way, however, I used a different cameo cut for the pumpkin pie.  This time however, I did add some fall leaves and a nice flower.  

                    

Be sure to visit these blogs to see other awesome designs created with these same digis and more.  
Martha ~ Debbie ~ 


Do not forget to stop by the main blog and check out the free designs Paola has created for your use. Also be sure to join us on the Facebook Group and share your own wonderful creations and take part in our  challenges! 



My Whimsical Little World 
Design Team Members


 Martha

Angie

Karen

Kimberly

Louise

Melanie

Amy


Thanks for stopping by, and please come back soon!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.